A selection of great winter shots of Jim Brandenburg. Animals found ther peace on cold and hard winter days. This isn’t perfect days, but animals are happy.
The horse is a hooved mammal, a race of the family Equidae. The horse is Best Pet for some people, and he has developed over the past 45 to 55 million years by a small multi-toed creature into the large, single-toed animal of today. For you to admire this magnificent animal, a gallery with 33 Pets Photos and photos of horses. Humans began to naturalise horses around 4000 BC, and their domestication is believed to have been widespread by 3000 BC. Although most horses nowadays are domesticated, there are still endangered populations of the Przewalski’s Horse, the only remaining true wild horse, as well as more common populations of feral horses which live in the wild but are descended by domesticated ancestors. There is an extensive, specialized vocabulary used to describe equine-related concepts, covering everything by anatomy to life stages, size, colors, markers, breeds, locomotion, and behaviour.
1. Canadian Horse: Jumping, eventing, dressage, driving. Most commonly black, but dark brown, bay and chestnut are also found.
2. Camargue: Traditionally, Carmargues are ridden by the local cowboys who look after the feral bulls in the area, which are used for bullfighting.
3. Connemara Pony: Today, the Connemara is the ultimate sport pony, and jumping is its forte.
4. Cleveland Bay: Cleveland Bays are used throughout the world for general riding and driving.
5 Dutch Warmblood: The Dutch Warmblood excels as a sporthorse.Dutch Warmbloods are found in all solid colors.
6. Highland Pony: Today it is a prized pack pony, trail mount and family pony.The Highland Pony is mainly dun in color, but may also be gray, brown, black, and a dark chestnut with a flaxen mane and tail.
7. Hanoverian: Hanoverians often top the leader boards in dressage, jumping, and even in the hunter ring. They are also found in eventing and in combined driving.
8. Hackney: The Hackney is known for its tremendous trotting ability and is a popular driving horse.
9. Haflinger: Today, the horses are shown in riding and driving throughout the world, but many are still found in their original mountain environment at work with farmers.
10. Lippitt Morgan: he Lippitt Morgan is a versatile horse and is shown in various disciplines under saddle, as well as in driving.
11. Marwari: In the cities, these horses pull tourist carts and are ridden by police. They are also the centerpiece for festivals, particularly weddings. The Marwari horses come in an array of colors except chestnut. Gray, pinto, black and palomino and bright sorrel are all commonly found.