Greg Parker – the owner of a small zoo Ballarat Wildlife Park in Victoria, Australia. His year-old son Charlie loves animals. Surprising is that the child chose his friends boa Pablo.
1. Charlie Parker called the youngest Ranger Australia. He – one of the most famous children in Australia. Soon, he can safely compete in popularity with his daughter “Crocodile Hunter” Steve Irwin – Bindi.
2. 2.5-meter boa Pablo – Charlie’s favorite – so heavy that the child has difficulty with it for yourself. But with persistence baby boa drags along. Sometimes Charlie turns his attention to the small crocodiles.
3. Greek Parker is proud of his son. He tells reporters that the first snake appeared in Charlie’s life in a year.Greg’s father was also associated with animals, so Charlie – the third generation of the family rangers Parker.
4. Parents of baby Charlie is still recognized that sometimes shocked by his craving for reptiles. According to them, nobody forced the child to communicate with animals.
5. A child is not just playing with reptiles, he talks to them, and a gram is not afraid.
6. Charlie and the six-foot boa constrictor.
7. In the eyes of a child – not an ounce of fear.
8. A child with remarkable composure communicates with a huge snake.
9. Charlie’s ability to communicate with reptiles is excited not only to parents but also for zoo visitors.
10. BoA is too heavy for the baby, but Charlie tries hard to wear on me.
11. And when tired – switches attention to the small crocodiles.