In this collection of photos you’ll see the rarest birds in the world. Pictures were taken by photographers who traveled to the most remote places on earth and spent many hours behind the lens, trying to find his victim for photo. All of them have taken their rightful place in international competition. During the competition was sent more than 566 photographs the most rare birds in the world.
1. In the photo shows a kakapo, the author – Shane McInnes, this picture has won in the category “Birds threatened or endangered birds in the wild.”
2. Second place in the same category took Savio Freire Bruno, with a fascinating picture of Brazilian goosander with ducklings.
3. In third place with David Boyle fantastic way frigates in flight from Christmas Island.
4. Fourth place was forest owl Dr. Joshua K. Joshi, reserve Melghat Tiger, Maharashtra, India.
5. 5th place in the same category of rare and endangered birds were given scorching (male) authorship Eric VAnderVerfa, Hawaii.
6. Honduran emerald from Robert Hyman, Valley of Rio Aqua, Pollidzhino, Honduras.
7. Winner in the category of “Endangered and rare birds” – Quan Ming Li from China with a nice photo of Asian ibis in flight.
8. Second place was given to San Huatszin with photo red crowned crane from East Asia.
9. In third place was Daniel Rosengren beautifully with a hummingbird from Peru.
10. 4th place in the Great Indian Bustard, which is photographed by Csaba Barkosti, the Great Indian Desert, India.
11. 5th place was awarded to Martin Hale scaly merganser, Jiangxi, China.
12. The winner in the category of “Endangered and migratory wild birds,” acknowledged David Boyle, a touching way couples orange belly parrot from Tasmania.
13. Second place in this category took the wood ibis by Adam Riley, Tamra, Morocco.