In this collection you will see animals (or rather, their faces close-up) that and strive to get into the chamber, smell, taste, touch and reach. In a word, curious Barbara!
1. Seal in the basin of the national reserve for seals in Gvike, England, on October 15. Reserve team is ready to save the seals and their pups 24 hours a day.
2. Rescued pup named Hermione in a veterinary clinic, the National Reserve for seals in Gvike, England, on October 16.
3. A horse stands in a snow-covered field in the village of Semmering, Austria, October 15.
4. Cows stand in the snow in Gebrise, Switzerland, October 19.
5. A curious sea lion on the island of Hornby.
6. Camels in Amman, Jordan – more accustomed to desert conditions – are protected from the rain canopy.
7. Dog Breed Jack Russell Terrier. Photo taken in Kolgari, Alberta.
8. A curious cow.
9. A woman walking her dog husky snow of days at Istanbul Park.
10. Investigative nutria in Stewart Park.