These underwater photos are absolutely unique – in fact, it’s negatives. British photographer, 54-tnyaya Vittoria Amati, had transformed their photos with the help of computer software. These photos were taken at a depth of 30 meters in the waters of Bunaken Marine Park, the northern part of Sulawesi, Indonesia. They were sealed fish, corals and crabs.
1. Mullet fish.
2. In the photo: starfish (Gomophia watsoni)).
3. Vittoria turned the negatives into all 45 of his photographs depicting the inhabitants of the underwater depths (in the photo – a fish-Cardinal).
4. Vittoria said, “I accidentally made ??the film one of the pictures and I really liked it. These photos excite the imagination. I like the first time saw their own pictures. “(In the photo – sea anemone).
5. “I first processed image with the help of special software, and then worked with the colors, layer by layer. The main thing – to ensure that the photo looked natural. If viewers are accustomed to the fact that coral red, then in my pictures they are gay. Unusual. “(The photos – fish Pseudomonacanthus macrurus).
6. “When I first went to underwater photography, I did not immediately started to get decent photos,” says Vittoria. (In the photo – Echinothrix calamaris).
7. Red coral and deep sea dweller.
8. Most of the photos taken during the daytime, but some of them were made at night, because many marine species are under cover of darkness is much bolder and more active. (In the photo – the representative sameystva Nembrotha).
9. “Scuba diving – it’s just amazing, the sea depths conceal extraordinary beauty.” (The photograph – coral grouper).
10. “My goal – to show people how beautiful the underwater world and all its inhabitants, even the small and inconspicuous. The sea is not just a dwelling place of large fish and mammals such as whales, sharks or dolphins. The sea – this is above all an amazing variety of living organisms “(In the photo – sea urchins Diademasavignyi).