Photographer Trevor Gregg made ??an amusing series of photos of dogs catching frisbee. Pictures were taken at the dog show, catching flying discs at the annual Bowserfest in Dunedin, Florida. Some dogs can jump 6 feet in height and land on his feet like a cat.
There is no way animals can’t be cute, they are just super cute! Most of the people will agree. And now, try to imagine their little babies, who are more sweeter and just so adorable! Some photos of these adorable babies with their moms are really hard to take, but these photographers who took these photos are just awesome, and they did some amazing work. So, here is a selection of really adorable baby animals for you. Take a look, and enjoy!
Exhibition «T. Rex Encounter», which will be held in English and Spanish, will open at the Museum of History and Science in Denver on Friday, September 16. Fossil lizards, recreated with the help of robotics in the form of interactive models in natural size, include a model of a giant Tyrannosaurus rex named “Sue”, 42 feet long and 12 feet in height. The exhibition will run until January 8, 2012.
1. One of the exhibits.
2. Founder and chief engineer KumoTek Matthew Fisher. KumoTek – the company produced models of dinosaurs. “We tried to make them as close to real, intelligent enough to interact with people,” says Fisher.
3. Programmer company KumoTek Masashiro Ishida at work.
4. Manager, Sean KumoTek Seyker corrects skin the dinosaur, made of latex with silicone.
5. Manager, Sean Baker KumoTek at work.
6. Programmer company KumoTek Masashiro Ishida is responsible for programming the behavior of giant models.
7. Programmer Masahiro Ishida KumoTek company.
8. Rob Dzhurado completes work on a model of a giant Tyrannosaurus rex.
The National Geographic Society (NGS), headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States, is one of the largest non-profit scientific and educational institutions in the world. Its interests include geography, archaeology and natural science, the promotion of environmental and historical conservation, and the study of world culture and history. The National Geographic Society’s logo is a yellow portraitframe – rectangular in shape – which appears on the margins surrounding the front covers of its magazines and as its channel logo.
A kitten is a juvenile domesticated cat. The young of big cats are called cubs rather than kittens. Either term may be used for the young of smaller wild felids such as ocelots, caracals, and lynx, but “kitten” is usually more common for these species. A feline litter usually consists of two to five kittens. The kits are born after a gestation that lasts between 64 and 67 days, with an average length of 66 days. Kittens emerge in a sac called the amnion which is bitten off and eaten by the mother cat. For the first several weeks, kittens are unable to urinate or defecate without being stimulated by their mother. They are also unable to regulate their body temperature for the first three weeks, so kittens born in temperatures less than 27°C (80 °F) can die from exposure if they are not kept warm by their mother. The mother’s milk is very important for the kittens’ nutrition and proper growth. This milk transfers antibodies to the kittens, which helps protect them against infectious disease. Newborn kittens are also unable to produce concentrated urine, and so have a very high requirement for fluids. Kittens open their eyes about seven to ten days after birth. At first, the retina is poorly developed and vision is poor. Kittens are not able to see as well as adult cats until about ten weeks after birth.
Limbe Strait – underwater zoo amazing creatures about. Sulawesi, Indonesia (Lembeh Strait – Underwater critter zoo, Indonesia) For divers, Indonesia – a kind of a unique region. That greater number of resorts and safari vessels, routes and areas for diving in no region of the world, it is understandable, the largest archipelago, and even the tropics. Of course, the resorts on the islands off the west coast of Harlem in the very darkness of Papua little cockroach who knows, but the district Limbe Strait at the northern tip of Sulawesi is well known in diving circles. Underwater inhabitants of the slopes Limbe Strait especially for lovers of the underwater macro photography, as well as divers with a penchant to enjoy searching and examining of colorful detail, rather than something big and floating. Actually most of the area is covered by the definition of muck diving.
Underwater inhabitants of the slopes Limbe Strait especially for lovers of the underwater macro photography, as well as divers with a penchant to enjoy searching and examining of colorful detail, rather than something big and floating. Actually most of the area is covered by the definition of muck diving.
For a convincing exposure phrase was important expression, feeding, and of course, without a personal example will not do. The term caught on and it is believed that if you just dive on the reefs and are looking for Marco, it does not muck diving, but if you issleduesh dark, often muddy ground, with a heap of rubble and coral oppressed, then this is muck diving at its best. In the picture a classical representative of the maximum diving – hairy frog fish (Hairy frogfish or Antennarius striatus), are very noticeable because of its thread-like skin appendages. Usually masked by the day and hunt from ambush, in the eye it is a ray of dorsal fin, transformed into a kind of rod with bait on the end. Fish rhythmically waved to them and lure oscillates, resembling a worm that attracts fish to the mouth of small fish that it eats.
Beautiful pictures from Miriam Almazroui. Miriam is an amazing artist from UAE – Alia Bin Drai. These kittens photos are just amazing, and it just melts your heart. If you are a cat lover, this should be wonderful kittens news from this wonderful young photographer. Take a look and enjoy in these amazing cat photos!
Once again, we offer you a selection of the most unusual, interesting and funny photos of animals from around the world. You will see various members of the family of big cats that are rescued from the heat, cute pandas, a turtle with a prosthesis, as well as many other interesting animals. Hope you are going to love this animal news!
1. This cunning of fiber seems to have seriously decided that from now on birdhouse – his private apartments. Photographer Christine Haynes made ??this photograph in his garden in Spokane, Washington. She said: “My husband and I hung on trees in the courtyard of birdhouses to attract birds. I once heard a strange noise coming from the one of the birdhouses. I decided to find out what was wrong, and found inside belchonka. I managed to grab a camera and take some photos while he squeaked, perhaps, calling my mother-squirrel. “
2. And here is the chipmunk, which seems, decided to smoke a cigarette. The photo was taken from Joanne Evans, Manchester on one of the Canary Islands under the name of Fuerteventura. Joanna, went there to spend your vacation with boyfriend, says, “We were leaving the beach when we saw this handsome. The sight was so unusual that I began to photograph him hastily. And even managed to take some pictures, until he ran away somewhere in the bushes. “
3. Stephanie Kavichchioli photographed this adorable squirrel, who decided to eat spaghetti in a children’s summer camp in Istanbul, where the rest of eight children of the photographer Roberto Giorgio and seven.
4. A pair of legs – that’s all that remains of a frog that has fallen rabbit owl. This photo was taken at Cape Coral, Florida, photographer Megan Lorenz. She said: “This picture was taken in late March. This is the perfect time, when animals begin to equip and prepare the nest to the appearance of progeny. This photo was taken in the late morning, the owl has caught a frog, eaten his share and went back home, taking with him a frog’s legs – not otherwise than as gifts to her friend lives. “
5. Yes, it’s a stray cat. Yes, it is pink. No, we do not know why. Yao Senhay of Lajoie, Gansu Province in western China, says he did not believe their eyes when they saw the animal. “At first I thought I had something with his vision, but then I realized – no, really pink cat,” he said.
6. But these amateur photographers were lucky – they wanted to meet a cheetah in the Masai Reserve safari in Kenya Maar.
7. Siberian tiger cub at the zoo in Zurich, Switzerland.
8. The Amur tiger is one of Helen cubs at the zoo in Zurich, Switzerland.
9. Photos of wildlife Anup Shah took a picture of a lioness, carrying a baby in his mouth, in reserve Masai Maar in Kenya.
10. And here is another lion, incredibly dirty. Long he has to lick!
11. Detroit zoo visitors watching the polar bear swimmers from a special submersible in Royal Oak, Michigan.
12. Twelve-turtle with the prosthesis in the form of wheel instead of the front paws. Leg amputated due to a turtle obtained under unknown circumstances, severe burns, and the specialists College of Veterinary Medicine at Washington University decided to help the animal cope with a sudden disability.
13. Horses who are given an amazing and good names like “Rainbow” or “Peanuts”, always attracts children. In contrast, went down in the Guinness Book of Records Tambelliny horses, whose growth is only seventeen inches (0.43 meters) and who suffers from dwarfism, all the horses at the clinic Gentle Carousel reached its maximum size.
Cats can be really pets, but most of the people think they just love to spend time with people, other cats, or just chasing something, like their tails. Kitties loves to spend time with bunnies, dogs, and lots of other animals. So, this is really interesting cat news for someone that didn’t knew that. These photos are proof for that. Take a look, and start believe!